See all our 2016 year-in-review features: Brand crises; major appointments and departures; big launches; the best, worst and strangest ads; and more.
Today's list: The most-read content of the year.
And with that, we're out of here untll early next year. Our offices are closed all next week, and we'll resume publication on the 3rd of January. We thank you for being with us in 2016 and hope you enjoy the upcoming holidays as much as we intend to!
1. Presenting the '40 Under 40' for 2016
2. Women to Watch 2016: Agents of change
3. Agency Report Card 2015: We grade Asia's creative, media and digital agencies
4. How McKinsey is moving into the creative scene
5. 'Nursery crimes': One ECD's quest to stop child sexual abuse in Malaysia
6. Philippines Smart Communications breaks barriers with LGBT community
7. Dentsu issues full statement on overbilling
8. MD of JWT Korea arrested on corruption charges
9. Hello 'Moto': Lenovo gives up on marketing smartphones under its own name
10. Ad industry must face up to its unhealthy work culture
Note: To maximize variety, the above list does not include content relating to our awards programmes: