THẦY ĐỖ CAO NGUYÊN
DO CAO NGUYEN A.K.A. HIEN (Nguyễn Cao Đô (Hiền))
Director, Executive Creative Director. Clipper Indochine firstname.lastname@example.org
A full blooded Vietnamese, Do Cao Nguyen (a.k.a. Hien) found home in USA in 1975. He graduated from University of Pittsburgh and the Art Institute of Pittsburgh with a multi-disciplined degree in Visual Communication, Computer Science and Architecture.
In 1992, Do Cao Nguyen made his way back to his motherland where he became known as the design guru. Before becoming the Principle/ECD of Clipper Indochine Vietnam, Hien was a Creative Director at D’Arcy, Dentsu and ECD at Chuo Senko, and Hakuhodo
Hien has judged at various award competitions around the region, as well as internationals including:
United States International Awards:
• New York Festivals 2008-2012
• 2012 ANDYS Awards organized by New York Art Director Club.
Eroupean International Awards:
• Spike Asia Advertising Festival, organized by Cannes Lion. Cannes Young Lions . Horseman Design
Asia’s International Awards
• Ad Star 2009-10 • 2012 . AdFest 2012 • 2012
International advertising and design conference speaker
• Spike Asia Advertising Festival, organized by Cannes Lion 2012. Ad Asia 2013, Hanoi, Vietnam
Hien also serve as lecturer for ‘Creative strategies’
Ho Chi Minh Economic University, VietnamMarcom.